While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: we are 100% patient centered and this includes your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We ask that you are patient with us as we navigate through rescheduling appointments. Please let us know if you have any questions and as always feel free to call or email us with any questions at 919-859-1330, email@example.com.
Prior to your appointment
- You will be required to complete a Health Screening Questionnaire and Consent Form. Please sign and submit this before your appointment.
- All necessary paperwork will be filled out by email (or sent by mail ahead of time, if necessary)
- We will be calling to confirm your appointment and going over a Pre-screening by phone.
When you arrive at the office
- When you arrive at the office please call the office (919-859-1330) to let us know of your arrival. Our team will then check you in. Please remain in your car until your team member is ready for you. They will meet you at our front door on the second floor.
- We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use prior to entering the office.
- Once you are inside our office your temperature will be taken, if above 100 then you will be asked to reschedule.
- Our waiting room will be closed. Parents and any extra companions should remain in the car.
- Your next appointment will be scheduled in the chair at the end of your appointment. A member of our team will also reach out to you if the next appointment is not rescheduled.
New protocols at our office
- All team members will go through the same protocol “testing” as our patients. Every working staff member will answer health questionnaires and temperatures will be checked and logged daily.
- We will continue to be abiding by the ADA, CDC, OSHA, and NC Dental Board guidelines.
- We are reducing the number of patients seen in the office to allow for the strictest infection control protocols and to comply with the American Dental Association standards.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Patrick Lawrence and Team