We are very excited to start seeing patients back in our office on Tuesday May 12, 2020! We have missed everyone so much!
While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: we are 100% patient centered and this includes your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We ask that you are patient with us as we navigate through rescheduling appointments. Please let us know if you have any questions and, as always, feel free to call or email us with any questions at 919-859-1330 or email@example.com.
Prior to your appointment
- You will be required to complete a Health Screening Questionnaire and Consent Form on our website (truecaredentistrync.com). Please sign and submit this before your appointment.
- All insurance cards must be emailed to us prior to coming in.
- All necessary paperwork must be completed and submitted by email (or sent by mail ahead of time, if necessary).
- We will be calling to confirm your appointment and going over a Pre-screening by phone.
- We will be asked for credit card information to secure and hold this appointment and to be used for any balance due.
When you arrive at the office
- When you arrive at the office, please call the office to let us know of your arrival. Our team will then check you in. Please remain in your car until a team member comes to get you. We will need to know the make and model of your vehicle (ex: Blue sedan, White SUV). You will be required to wear a mask entering and exiting the building and office.
- We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use prior to entering the office.
- Once you are inside our office your temperature will be taken, if above 100 then you will be asked to reschedule.
- Our waiting room will be closed. Parents and any extra companions should remain in the car.
- Your next appointment will be scheduled in the chair at the end of your appointment. If you have a conflict with the next appointment or need to schedule later, please email or call our office. A member of our team will also reach out to you if the next appointment is not rescheduled.
New protocols at our office
- All team members will go through the same protocol “testing” as our patients. Every working staff member will answer health questionnaires and temperatures will be checked and logged daily.
- We will continue to be abiding by the ADA, CDC, OSHA, and NC Dental Board guidelines.
- We are drastically reducing the number of patients seen in the office to allow for the strictest infection control protocols and to comply with the American Dental Association standards.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Patrick Lawrence, Dr. Shanup Gundecha and Team