At TrueCare Dentistry, tooth-colored composite fillings have replaced the metal amalgam fillings of the past. Dr. Patrick Lawrence and Dr. Shanup Gundecha utilize tooth-colored composite fillings that are both safe and aesthetically pleasing for ultimate oral health and self-confidence.
Tooth-colored fillings from TrueCare Dentistry offer several advantages over traditional metal amalgam fillings:
- Virtually unnoticeable appearance - Tooth-colored fillings blend seamlessly into your existing teeth, offering a surface free from tooth decay or unnatural-looking metal fillings.
- No tooth discoloration - Unlike our composite fillings, metal fillings change the color of teeth over time to a dingy, grey tint.
- Safe for teeth - Tooth-colored composite fillings contain no potentially dangerous mercury and present no threat to your health.
- Increased dental strength - Because our tooth-colored fillings are bonded directly to the tooth, they restore the strength of your existing teeth.
- Durable - Tooth-colored fillings are durable and long-lasting with proper oral care.
Interested in learning more about tooth-colored fillings? Get in touch with us today at (919) 859-1330 with questions or to arrange a consultation with either of our experienced, caring cosmetic dentists. The team at TrueCare Dentistry would be happy to help you improve your smile and overall oral health with our dental fillings!