If your smile is in need of extensive cosmetic work, you may want to consider porcelain veneers from TrueCare Dentistry. Our veneers can correct a variety of cosmetic problems, from discoloration to crooked, chipped and cracked teeth. Dr. Patrick Lawrence and Dr. Nicole Cucchi offer traditional porcelain veneers for our patients as well as same-day crowns.
Veneers offer a complete smile transformation, custom-made to match your teeth’s enamel. They are a faster, more natural-looking alternative to braces and can be placed in approximately three office visits:
- Initial Visit: We will carefully outline our porcelain veneers application process on your first visit to our office so you are completely informed of all necessary steps.
- Second Visit: Our dentists will carefully remove a small amount of tooth enamel and take an impression of your teeth, ensuring your comfort with the application of a local anesthetic. Based on that impression, porcelain veneers will be crafted to perfectly match your smile, and in two to three weeks, your custom veneers will be ready.
- Final Visit: On your third and final office visit, the thin shells of the porcelain veneers will be bonded to your existing teeth, giving you a brand-new smile.
For patients who have badly cracked or chipped teeth or extensive tooth decay, porcelain crowns may be the best solution. At TrueCare Dentistry, our porcelain crowns are caps that are placed over damaged or decayed teeth to restore them to their original shape, size, and function with a natural look and feel. Crowns are also useful for affixing dental bridges that comfortably and securely “bridge the gap” created by a missing tooth. We use the most advanced porcelain materials available. Emax and Zirconia porcelains rival the strength of all metal crowns.
In addition to the traditional method for porcelain crowns, we also offer same-day crowns. View our process for same-day crowns here.
Typically, dental crowns can be placed in as few as two visits to our office, making them a convenient option for patients who need a quick, affordable and non-invasive solution for missing or damaged teeth.
- Step One: First, our cosmetic dentists will trim down your affected tooth and take an impression of your smile.
- Step Two: After creating a custom crown, our dentists will bond the dental crown to the prepared tooth, ensuring it integrates perfectly. With proper dental hygiene, your porcelain crown can last many years.
What's the Difference Between Same-Day Crowns, Vaneers and a Bridge?
When you visit our Cary, NC office, we first determine the extent of the damage to your tooth and together we discuss what the best option is for you. We'll be sure to give you an extensive overview of your options so you can make an informed decision and will know exactly what to expect.
Deciding on a same-day crown, vaneer or a bridge is based on what the best option is for the patient's need. Veneers are typically used to cover front teeth due to how customizable they are, while dental crowns are a more cost-effective option for molars. Bridges are typically used to cover several teeth and replace missing teeth, while dental crowns are more ideal for a single tooth that needs to be restored.
Not sure what your smile needs? Schedule a consultation with our team, and we’ll be happy to assist you!
Dedicated Dental Experts
Call today to schedule your initial visit. We offer affordable prices, flexible hours, and a family-friendly setting in our office that will put your mind at ease. To learn more and schedule your visit, give our Cary, NC office a call at (919) 859-1330.
CONTACT TRUECARE DENTISTRY FOR YOUR VENEERS
OR PORCELAIN CROWNS TODAY
For professional, beautiful and functional veneers and crowns, patients turn to Dr. Lawrence at TrueCare Dentistry. Give us a call today at (919) 859-1330 for more information about traditional porcelain veneers.
Get Our Tips Straight to Your Inbox!
Stay up to date on news, events and tips with our newsletter.