If your smile is in need of extensive cosmetic work, you may want to consider porcelain veneers from TrueCare Dentistry. Our veneers can correct a variety of cosmetic problems, from discoloration to crooked, chipped and cracked teeth. Dr. Patrick Lawrence and Dr. Shanup Gundecha offer traditional porcelain veneers for our patients.
Dental veneers offer a complete smile transformation, custom made to match your teeth’s enamel.
They are a faster, more natural-looking alternative to braces and can be placed in approximately three office visits:
- Initial Visit: We will carefully outline our porcelain veneers application process on your first visit to our office so you are completely informed of all necessary steps.
- Second Visit: Our dentists will carefully remove a small amount of tooth enamel and take an impression of your teeth, ensuring your comfort with the application of a local anesthetic. Based on that impression, porcelain veneers will be crafted to perfectly match your smile, and in two to three weeks, your custom veneers will be ready.
- Final Visit: On your third and final office visit, the thin shells of the porcelain veneers will be bonded to your existing teeth, giving you a brand new smile.
For patients who have badly cracked or chipped teeth or extensive tooth decay, porcelain crowns may be the best solution. At TrueCare Dentistry, our porcelain crowns are caps that are placed over damaged or decayed teeth to restore them to their original shape, size, and function with a natural look and feel. Crowns are also useful for affixing dental bridges that comfortably and securely “bridge the gap” created by a missing tooth. We use the most advanced porcelain materials available. Emax and Zirconia porcelains rival the strength of all metal crowns.
Typically, dental crowns can be placed in as few as two visits to our office, making them a convenient option for patients who need a quick, affordable and non-invasive solution for missing or damaged teeth.
- Step One: First, our cosmetic dentists will trim down your affected tooth and take an impression of your smile.
- Step Two: After creating a custom crown, our dentists will bond the dental crown to the prepared tooth, ensuring it integrates perfectly. With proper dental hygiene, your porcelain crown can last many years.
CONTACT TRUECARE DENTISTRY FOR YOUR VENEERS
OR PORCELAIN CROWNS TODAY
For professional, beautiful and functional veneers and crowns, patients turn to Drs. Lawrence and Gundecha of TrueCare Dentistry. Give us a call today at (919) 859-1330 for more information about traditional porcelain veneers.